I understand your interest to see your post at financecareguide.com. FCG is open for guest bloggers to share their views.
You can send me your guest articles by sending them to the email address info(@)financecareguide.com. But before you mail me your article please send me details regarding the content description and link to be incorporated in the articles to be posted.
FinanceCareGuide is now open for guest bloggers subject to the content is for the readers and adds value. Not merely optimized for search engines. Qualified Bloggers and Writers can only guest post on FCG. I may also decline to use your post if it covers too generic information or not specific to financial topics. I’m really looking for guest posts that present new information & Ideas, fresh viewpoint, and innovative approaches. I would like to present readers with ideas for finance management that we haven’t seen elsewhere. In general the articles should thematic, informative having valid expert views.
I am looking forward to make FinanceCareGuide – A complete Finance Care Blog that has solutions for any issue on personal finance. I have once simple mission, is to provide best financial information, news, expert views and related links on the web.
NOTE – Any commercial /promotional links in the article with cost you.
In short, before you send me your article, please make sure it:
- Conveys Practical Quality Advice Presented while keeping With FinanceCareGuide Readers In Mind
- Includes All in sequence—Links, Link Text, Images Etc
- The content should be absolute unique & never posted previously.
- Once published you are never going to republish the same article again anywhere else.
- Includes a headline, your byline.& body text.
- You post should be at least 650 words long.
- You can add only 1 backlink for each article you write but only at the end of the articles in the author bio.
- FCG is a finance blog; therefore your article should be related to topics that FinanceCareGuide covers mainly.
- You can write personal finance tips, debt & credit suggestions, money saving tips, loans & investment, Insurance & real estate, financial software reviews Etc.
I reserve the right to decline or edit the article without any specific reason and prior information.
Thank you for being with FinanceCareGuide.